darkman424 (darkman424) wrote,
darkman424
darkman424

  • Mood:

Flame out!!

I just finished fixing my gas fireplace. Darn thing would work for a few minutes and then the flames would cut out, but the gas was still coming out. The thermostat was covered with white soot. So it thought the fireplace was overheating.

So Why the hell, don't they put a cut off switch to stop the gas when the flames go out??!! I could have had my stuff down on the street like in fight club!

Anyway, just had to rant.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Comments allowed for friends only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 0 comments