Ummm, nothing out of the ordinary, oh, started commuting out to Downers Grove.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Yeah, I did meet some of them from 2003. Now I have a new set for 2004.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Not close to me. Had 3 coworkers in my department over the last 2 months.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Not in 2003.
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2004 that you lacked in 2003?
My own night club.
7. What date(s) from 2003 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
I am not dating. Going out with freinds count?
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Making it through the year.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not finding a new job downtown before my company moved 19 miles away.
10. Did you suffer any illness or injury?
Hurt my foot bad on NYE.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My 4th talon armor ring!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
George W's & Tony Blair's they are arrogant asses, they should have let the UN resolve the Iraq situation.
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Going out Friday nights!
16. What song will always remind you of 2003?
None in particular.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Happier
ii. thinner or fatter? 40 pounds lighter
iii. richer or poorer? Poorer.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Being with my friends
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Hmmm, being with my friends. j/k
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Spent it with my in-laws on 3 different days.
22. Did you fall in love in 2003?
23. How many one-night stands?
Umm....1 or 2. ;)
24. What was your favorite TV program?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Hate is a strong word. just Dislikes.
26. What was the best book you read?
I don't read. lol.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
A new job.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Kill Bill Vol 1
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was 30, watched a movie?
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
UN sanctions against the US and Great Britain for attacking Iraq without UN backing.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003?
34. What kept you sane?
Alcohol and friends.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Always Nicole Kidman, despite what my friends may think of her. ;)
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
The whole Iraq thing. Still does.
37. Who did you miss?
38. Who was the best new person you met?
A Tie. Shelley and Krys.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2003:
Don't trust your company, they are lieing to you and out to replace you with someone cheaper.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year
Sorry, none comes to mind....maybe later.