W O U L D Y O U R A T H E R
1) Pierce your nose or tongue? Tongue already. Never nose.
2) Be serious or be funny? I want to be funny, but am too serious
3) Drink whole or skim milk? Skimmers
A R E Y O U
4) Simple or complicated? Enigmatic
D O Y O U P R E F E R
5) Flowers or angels? Depends on how cute the angels are.
6) Grey or gray? gray
7) Color or black-and-white photos? black and white
8) Lust or love? Lust
9) Sunrise or sunset? Sunset. That means it's time to wake up and go out!
10) M&Ms or Skittles? Sour Skittles
11) Rap or rock? Rock
12) Staying up late or waking up early? Staying up late turns into early.
13) TV or radio? TV
15) Eating apples or oranges? Oranges
A N S W E R T R U T H F U L L Y
16) Do you have a crush? Always
17) Who is it? Varies from day to day
D O Y O U P R E F E R
18) Being hot or cold? Cold, you can always layer. When it's too hot, all you can do is lie around naked, too hot to move.
19) Tall members of the opposite sex? Tall.
20) Sun or moon? Moon
21) Emeralds or rubies? Rubies, real ones, no lab created.
22) Left or right? right
23) Having 10 acquaintances or 1 best friend? lots of friends
24) Sun or rain? Rain, Thunder, Lightning, OH MY! Makes me horny. ;) "I'm only happy when it rains...."
25) Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream? Vanilla
26) Boys or girls? boys? Gurlz
27) Green beans or carrots? Green Beans with sal and pepper and lotz o' butter.
28) Low fat or fat free? Neither
M I S C E L L A N E O U S
29) What is your biggest fear in the world? Suffocation
30) Kids or no kids? No kids
31) Cat or dog? Got a grouchy old cat: Onyx, would like a kitten though
32) Half empty or half full? Half empty
33) Mustard or ketchup? Ketchup
34) Hard cover books or soft cover books? HARD, LEATHER, BOUND!!
35) Newspaper or magazine? Magazine
36) Sandals or sneakers? Boots
37) Wonder or amazement? Amazement
38) Red car or white car? Black or Red
39) Happy and poor or sad and rich? Happy and poor. Although, I'm sure if I was rich I could make myself happy.
41) Hugging or kissing? Kissing.
42) Corduroy or plain? PLAIN!! No zwishing sounds from me!
43) Happy or sad? Sad
45) Blondes, brunettes? Redheads
W H A T D O Y O U W A N T
Where do you want to live? Chicago skyscraper
How many kids do you want? Zip
What kind of job do you want? Club Owner
Do you want to get married? Already Married
W H I C H I S B E T T E R
2 doors or 4 (on a car)? 2 door, they look sprotier
Coffee or ice cream? Ice Cream
Shampoo or conditioner? Both, all 8 kinds of them.
Bridges or tunnels? Tunnels
One pillow or two? 2
F I R S T T H I N G T H A T C O M E S T O M I N D
1 MINUTE AGO: I should have saved this thing the first time I did it!
1 DAY AGO: More project delays. How typical.
1 WEEK AGO: I need to get a job downtown
1 YEAR AGO: I need to get a job downtown before my company moves to the burbs
I HURT: My knees and right foot.
I LOVE: Smiles
I HATE: Two faced people
I HOPE: to win the lotto! ;)
I FEEL: drained
I HIDE: my feelings
I DRIVE: Nowhere, sold the car, don't need it.
I MISS: hanging with good friends
I WAIT: to see what happens
I NEED: to be happy.
Current Clothes: Goth Business Casual
Current Music: People coughing
Current Taste: Eclipse Polar Ice/Coffee
Current Hair: Long Dark Brown, in single ponytail.
Current Annoyance: Waiting on other people so I can do my job
Current thing I should be Doing: Working
Current Desktop Picture: Moon over the mountains
Current Favorite Show: The Apprentice
Current Book: Gothic Beauty Issue 12
Refreshment: Wnat blood, drinking coffee